[sixties-l] Donovan

From: John C Mcmillian (mcmill@fas.harvard.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 14:28:34 EDT

    Hello,

    I was wondering if anyone on this list who might own the Donovan box set
    "Troubador" could drop me a line? I need to get just a tiny bit of
    info from the liner notes for an essay I'm writing and I'd really like
    to avoid having to buy the whole thing!! I know this is a lot to ask but
    I'd be awfully grateful to anyone who might be able to help.

    Many thanks,

    John McMillian