[sixties-l] (no subject)

From: Weezieman@AOL.COM
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 10:35:12 EST

    re: the new left reexamined

    i cant believe my eyes. if the collection reexamines the new left without a
    word about the women's movement -- it's like looking again at american
    history without people of color, it's like shining a flashlight in a corner
    of a dark room and saying you've seen the whole place, it's like the American
    Revolution without George Washington, it's like....
    Louise Bernikow