Re: [sixties-l] I was a terrorist (fwd)

From: Ron Jacobs (rjacobs@zoo.uvm.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 11:17:36 EST

    Nice story with interesting points--but the question remains, how can one
    have supposedly understood that the US government is an imperialist
    government and now support its wars. The only conclusion I can draw is
    that Mr. Lerner never truly understood the nature of imperialism and how
    the US is an imperialist country. Too bad. -ron jacobs

    At 07:01 PM 3/4/02 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]
    King.