[sixties-l] Longest Held Political Prisoner (fwd)

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 19:02:27 EST

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 14:35:30 -0800
    From: radtimes <resist@best.com>
    Subject: Longest Held Political Prisoner

    The Case of Ruchell Cinque Magee - Political Prisoner

    RUCHELL CINQUE MAGEE:
    POLITICAL PRISONER

    Introduction to the case

    By Curtis Mullins <cmull67520@aol.com>

          Ruchell Cinque Magee is the longest held political prisoner in the
    world, he has been in jail for more than 45 years, his captives hold him in
    violation of the law and the Constitution.
          His is the classic case of fraud and corruption at the highest levels of
    government, and involves the intelligence community, executive, legislative
    and judicial branches of Government in a mind boggling conspiracy to hide the
    truth, and deny him due process and habeas corpus. This false democratic
    Government has committed fraud to cover up two not guilty verdicts by two
    different juries in two different trials.
          Ruchell has been beaten by guards in the Court room in front of a jury,
    as Judge Herbert V. Walker sat, watched and did nothing. Judge Walker
    instructed the jury that they had to find Ruchell either guilty or insane;
    Ruchell called a 'moron' by Federal Judge Sam Conti. Judge Conti created
    false documents in furtherance of the conspiracy; denied Ruchell
    self-representation; prevented Ruchell from meeting with the media
    (international dope dealers are permitted media visits); denied due process
    and habeas corpus and sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of
    parole for crimes he did not commit and was found not guilty of, these
    are the facts.
          It is common practice for poor people in America to be locked up, beaten,
    framed and denied due process and bail, it happens every day in America!
          What is unusual is that Ruchell has documented and kept a record of the
    conspiracy for the world to see and read. He kept a record of the dates,
    times, names and places, Documented Court records, transcripts, motions,
    complaints and briefs reveal a grand conspiracy involving Presidents,
    Senators, Congressmen, State, City, County and Federal Judges, the police,
    lawyers, snitch informants and prison guards who participated in the
    conspiracy to deny him his Constitutional right to a fair trial. Ruchell is
    a political prisoner and considered a captured run away slave, therefor the
    Constitution does not apply to him, they say!
          Ruchell's introduction of Joseph Cinque's "slave resistance" defense in
    the Amistad case in 1841 said it was illegal to enslave a free man, and that
    "a slave has the right to resist slavery, "which Joseph Cinque did, violently
    and was found "not guilty of murdering his captives." Ruchell did not murder
    anyone and was found 'not guilty of kidnapping.'
          The jurors in Ruchel's case, all 12, found him "not guilty" in the Marin
    Court incident, where he rebelled against slavery and was on his way to a
    TV/radio station to tell the world that the United States of America was
    practicing slavery when James McClain, William Christmas, Jonathan Jackson
    and Judge Harold Haley were murdered by prison guards on Governor Ronald
    Reagan's orders.
          Juror Moses Shepard said in his declaration dated April 28, 1973, "That,
    under the law, rightfully applied, he Ruchell) should be a free man," and if
    he had been freed after the first acquittal, he would not have been in the
    Marin court room on August 7th 1970!
          Jury Forman Bernard J. Suares said, "In the course of the juries
    deliberations all twelve jurors, after discussing the evidence and the
    applicable law as given to us by the court, acting at the same time, agreed
    that the defendant was not guilty of the charge of murder, kidnapping,
    and conspiracy.
          This verdict is recorded in court records as attested to by Deputy
    Attorney General Greg Lowder on September 2nd 1999. Deputy Attorney General
    Greg Lowder of the State of California told the California Board of Prison
    Terms that he found Ruchell Magee's acquittal in the court records. Never in
    the history of American jurisprudence has a white man been found not guilty,
    and not set free! There is a national conspiracy to deny due process and
    habeas corpus to political prisoners and prisoners of war.
          Investigation into COINTELPRO will prove human rights violations in
    America! Ruchell and Mumia Abu Jamel are victims of COINTELPRO, police and
    judicial conspiracies, fraud and frame-ups. Mumia Abu Jamal must be released
    and the death penalty abolished.
          Ruchell says, "The evidence in my case is the political stick to beat the
    bushes with and make the snakes run out!"
          Our objective this first year of the new millennium is to free Ruchell
    and all political prisoners and prisoner of domestic war in America. We urge
    you to become part of this struggle and join us in taking the question of
    political prisoners to America and freedom loving people all over the
    world.

    Thank you!

    Curtis Mullins
    525 E. 55th Pl. No.
    Tulsa, OK 74126-2630
    (918) 428-5293
    Fax: (918) 428-1830
    E-mail: cmull67520@aol.com

    THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
    COUNTY OF SAN FRANCISCO
    AUGUST 6, 2001
    AFFIDAVIT OF BERNARD J. SUARES

    I, Bernard J. Suares, hereby depose and declare:
    1. That I was elected Jury Foreman in the trial of Ruchell of Ruchell Magee,
    case number 68668, Superior Court of San Francisco County.

    2. That I reside in San Francisco County;

    3. That at the end of the Jury's deliberations (commenced on March 26th, 1973
    and terminated April 3rd 1973) all twelve jurors found Mr. Magee not guilty
    of violating P.C. 209 (kidnapping for the purpose of extortion);

    4. I informed Judge Morton Colvin by written note that all twelve Jurors had
    reached a unanimous "not guilty" verdict
          Without rendering a judgment on the acquittal, Judge Colvin declared a
    mistrial on April 3rd, 1973 contradicting the law (Calif. Evidence Code
    Section 1150 Subdivision (a): "validity of a verdict):

    5. On April 27th, 1973, I filed a written declaration of the acquittal on the
    Kidnap Charge with the Superior Court of San Francisco County (Case Number
    68668). Other Jurors joined my declaration with written statements
    confirming the acquittal;

    6. I am now informed the prosecution hid the acquittal he gave to Judge
    Colvin, and Judge Colvin sealed it. The prosecutor also created a fraudulent
    document styled "affidavit" attributed to Juror William Irwin, portraying the
    Jurors "not guilty" declaration of April 27, 1973 as being impeached;

    7. As shown by the decision, (Ruchell Magee -Vs- Superior Court of Santa
    Clara County [1973] 34 Cal. App. ed 201), Mr. Magee's Court appointed lawyer,
    Robert D. Carrow, failed to report the acquittal given to Judge Colvin by me,
    before he declared mistrial. Had the acquittal been disclosed, the Appellate
    Court been disclosed, the Appellate Court would have honored the acquittal on
    the Kidnap charge in accordance with Evidence Code 1150, Supra.

          I have appealed to the Court and have presented proof of acquittal, which
    is being concealed by the Court in violation of the Rico Act and Mr.
    Magee's Constitutional right to a fair trial.

          I have beren ignored for more than 23 years and demand that I be
    heard in a court of law. I will testify and can prove that the Jury was
    unanimous in their declaration that they found Mr. Ruchell Magee "Not Guilty."

          I declare under penalty of perjury the forgoing is true and correct to
    the best of my knowledge and belief.

    Respectfully yours,

    Bernard J. Suares
    1890 23rd Avenue
    San Francisco, CA 94122

    Subscribed and Sworn to before me this 6th day of August 2001

    Diana B. Tritueros
    Commission # 1215897
    Notary Public of California
    Commission expires: April 12, 2003