[sixties-l] Panthers too busy

From: RozNews@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 13:36:17 EST

    Ethan wrote

    > <<<' It seems the BPP didn't actually go
    > around looking for fights with cops - they were too
    > busy trying to feed children and care for the sick.>>>>

    give me a break

    The BPP is holding a reunion and conference in Washington DC on April 18-22
    for more information get in touch with It's About Time . Everyone is invited
    Im sorry but im on the road and do not have address with me. If someone has
    it or more info on the reunion please send info to this list. my best Roz