Re: [sixties-l] Vietnam book Inquiry

From: Jeffrey Blankfort (jab@tucradio.org)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 14:24:16 EST

    Ted,

    Reporting Vietnam (ISBN 1-883011-90-6), edited by Ward Just, originally
    published in two volumes by the Library Association of America and
    republished in a single volume paperback in 2000, might be what you are
    looking for. It contains articles by more than 50 writers e.g., David
    Halberstram, Tom Wolfe, Hunter Thompson, Gloria Emerson, Malcolm Browne,
    Sidney Schanberg. The jacket price is $17.95. 893 pp. Strongly recommended.

    Jeff Blankfort