Re: [sixties-l] Residents Express Outrage Over Howard Zinn (fwd)

From: Ted Morgan (epm2@lehigh.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 06:07:31 EST

    Thanks to Gretchen for fleshing out the reality of the Newton
    situation. I had guessed after checking out the "Massachusetts News"
    that this was an organized right-wing effort. I noticed an article
    about it in the Boston Herald, and a letter applauding these 'upstanding
    citizens,' so it seemed to add up. I wonder if you (Gretchen) know any
    more about this rag, "Massachusetts News" --is it a religio-right-wing
    paper, a website only? Is it Newton-based?

    Ted Morgan