[sixties-l] Fwd: which civilisation are our universities failing to defend?

From: drieux (drieux@wetware.com)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 16:33:34 EST

    volks,

    as we are all aware, one of the principle grave dangers of the modern
    computer generation
    remains that they can, and well, do, tend to 'chat' with each other. the
    following URL is
    a different vision on the 'why the Universities are in League with Evil
    Doers' that the
    Chaney Foundation put out.

            http://www.tompaine.com/features/2001/11/15/2.html

    As expected, it appears that sound-byte warfare may suffer from the brutal
    onslaught
    of people willing to read things in context.

    We may therefore need to step up the work on outlawing civilian access to
    military style grammers, syntaxes, and semantics, you know, like for
    National Security
    reasons.... or to protect the children, or prevent them from becoming
    corrupted
    by which ever is the evil TheyThem for your ideological bend.

    ciao
    drieux

    ---