[sixties-l] Bush Launches Super Sekret War on Cuba

From: drieux (drieux@wetware.com)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 16:45:36 EST

    volks,

    thought I would do the test and check for 'range and bearing' - given some
    of the less than clear policy positioning that has occurred with regards
    to american corporate policies and american governmental policies.

    Given the following URL -
    http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/americas/11/21/cuba.usa.sales.reut/index.html

    that asserts that ADM, is one three American firms to sign trade agreements
    with cuba, ending the four decades of isolation, can this really mean
    anything
    less than the recent American Oil Positioning in Uzbekistan and Tajikistan,
    that the Bush Administration is paving the way for the actual invasion of
    Cuba as a part of their Sinister SuperDuperReallyWaySekret Military plot
    that they have been using the 'war on terrorism' to cover up?

    Or could it be the other way around, we elect some draft dodger to the
    white house, and the next thing you know he goes soft on communism and
    is trying to cozy up to Castro?

    Or WHAT!

    Are we suppose to all go out in the street to protest against this obvious
    corporate state militarism? Or denounce the RED in the White House????

    ciao
    drieux

    ---

    ps: ok, so maybe deciding to watch Johnny Dep in Terry Gilliam's "Fear and Loathing" was not the right choice last night after the all too crucial second interview, and then stepping out onto the deck to notice that we were living in livermore was....