[sixties-l] Fwd: When I'll Wave The Flag (fwd)

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 21:20:11 EST

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:24:05 -0800
    From: radtimes <resist@best.com>
    Subject: Fwd: When I'll Wave The Flag

    October 4, 2001

    When I'll Wave The Flag

    By Marvin X <xblackxmanx@aol.com>

    I'll wave the flag
    When the trillions in reparations are paid to the
       African American Nation
    For 400 years of being terrorized in America
    When the bill of the Middle Passage is paid
    When the bill from the cotton fields is paid

    I'll wave the flag
    When the damages due the descendents of mass murder
       is paid
    Mass kidnapping
    Mass rape

    I'll wave the flag
    When the police stop terrorizing us for breathing
       while black
    Walking while black
    Loving while black

    I'll wave the flag
    When the 2 million men and women in prison are released
       for petty crimes
    And those guilty of stealing elections take their place
       in the cells

    I'll wave the flag
    When those guilty of stealing labor, stealing energy,
       stealing souls of the poor are jailed

    I'll wave the flag
    When those guilty of the miseducation of our children are
       jailed for crimes against humanity

    I'll wave the flag
    When those who terrorize the earth, pollute the earth,
       poison the food, the water, the air
    Inject animals with hormones
    Genetically alter vegetables and fruits
    When these people are taken before the world court for
       terrorizing the world
    I'll wave the flag

    Until then
    Kiss my motherfuckin' ass.