[sixties-l] Roz videoing BPP stories

From: RozNews@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 12:08:21 EST

    I will be in the Bay area Jan 16- for about 2 weeks doing video history
    interviews of folks that worked with or that have BPP stories, and I will
    be in LA area for about two weeks beginning Feb 25 to video history stories
    also. If you would be interested in meeting with me to tell a story , or
    let me interview you please let me know . My email address is
    Roznews@aol.com
    To remind you, I was a founding member of the l967 -l971 Newsreel group. I
    have already interviewed and and stories from about 30 people that helped
    /worked with the Panther and two FBI agents that went after the Panthers.
    Please send me your name phone, email and address so I will get in touch with
    you to arrange a time to meet with you. Thank you Roz
    www.artvt.com/p_payne.htm