Re: [sixties-l] Todd Gitlin on the war (fwd)

From: Ted Morgan (epm2@lehigh.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 11:17:04 EST

    Mark Makes a good point re. the recent discussion about Todd Gitlin's
    recent commentaries and his place in the movement. However, instead of
    "Does his "influence in the left" have any bearing on the truth to his
    arguments? I'd suggest it's the other way around: the 'truth to his
    arguments' has a bearing on this 'influence in the left.' Right?
    Ted Morgan