[sixties-l] "Aid and Comfort": Jane Fonda in North Vietnam (fwd)

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 16:45:36 EDT

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 15:31:01 -0600
    From: "info@hanoijane.net" <info@hanoijane.net>
    To: Sixties <sixties@jefferson.village.virginia.edu>
    Subject: "Aid and Comfort": Jane Fonda in North Vietnam

    PRE-PUBLICATION NOTICE
    "Aid and Comfort": Jane Fonda in North Vietnam

    McFarland & Co. is now accepting pre-publication orders for "Aid and
    Comfort": Jane Fonda in North Vietnam. Please visit www.hanoijane.net to
    view the book's cover, a flyer containing information about the book, a
    pre-publication order form, and ordering information. You will also find
    at www.hanoijane.net a link allowing on-line purchase of "Aid and Comfort":
    Jane Fonda in North Vietnam.

    I encourage those of you who want this book to succeed to forward this
    notice to your email lists, and to ask those recipients to forward it to
    others, and so on down the line. Also, feel free to print, copy, and
    distribute the flyer/order form, and ask libraries to purchase "Aid and
    Comfort."

    I cannot stress enough the importance of pre-publication orders. For one
    thing, they will affect the quantity of the book's first printing. For
    another, pre-publication orders may influence the publisher's promotional
    and related efforts on behalf of the book. Thus, it will be very helpful
    if those of you who intend to purchase "Aid and Comfort": Jane Fonda in
    North Vietnam order it now, and encourage others to do so.

    Thanks,

    HANK AND ERIKA HOLZER