Re: [sixties-l] Another Mother for Peace

From: Maggie Jaffe (mjaffe@mail.sdsu.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 18:36:08 EDT

    Dear Sixties People And Roz:

    Was Bess Myerson critical of Ms. America for peace? I imagine so since she
    "ran with the mob," so to speak, and they never seemed to give a rat's ass
    for peace. She was the first, and I think only, Miss America who was
    Jewish.

    We have a great film with former Miss America Bess Meyerson giving a great