[sixties-l] Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 12:01:46 +0100

From: woodjs (woodjs@kesw.surrey.sch.uk)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 02:12:42 EDT

    I am AS Level student studying Textiles design and technology this year. My
    project is based around the themes of the 60's where I want to come up with
    a design that has a modern look but is very much influenced by the 60's.
    Any information you have on womens fashion in the 60's, the changes that
    occured in the sixties, political events and culture including peoples views
    on such things as sex and drugs, would be greatly apreciated.

    Thanks for your time
    Joanna Wood
    WoodJS@kesw.surrey.sch.uk