Re: [sixties-l] The Whole World's Watching an Admitted Child Abuser (fwd)

From: Walter Teague (removed by authors request)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 02:02:45 EDT

    You have an error in you post. The url to the Krause article is missing
    the //'s

    It should be:
    http://www.leadershipcouncil.org/Research/PAS/PAS4/pas4.html

    Walter Teague, LICSW, LCSW-C

    Clinical page: http://www.erols.com/wteague
    Political page: http://www.redandgreen.org

    --
    "That old law which says an eye-for-an eye and a tooth-for-a-tooth will
    eventually leave everybody blind and toothless."

    -Martin Luther King, Jr.