Re: [sixties-l] Re: Peace News, websites, and bb

From: Ted Morgan (epm2@lehigh.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 11:37:15 EDT

    Re. the 'closing of web sites.' Both Znet and Commondreams.org got
    temporarily wiped out by one of the latest viruses going around
    (Nimda?). I check on how coincidental this might have been with Michael
    Albert at Z, and he said it was a legitimate virus impact that cut a
    wide swath through the internet right around that time. Not targeted on
    left/progressive sites.
    Ted