Re: [sixties-l] Re: Peace News, websites, and bb

From: Allen Cohen (SFORACLE@prodigy.net)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 20:33:09 EDT

    PAULA
    Women in Peace News include Prudence Priest, editor of a Dayton paper called
    Razzberry, Julia Vinograd, Diane DiPrima, Barbara Lee (her speech in
    Congress is lead story), Scarlot Harlot, Deidre Evans, Claire Burch, Pasha
    (a cartoonist), Maxine Hong Kingston, & Penny Skillman. Most of the
    underground was justly criticized for being macho but you shoud see the
    paper before criticizing it and of course I hope you do your own. We emptied
    our pockets to do this one. It is time, don't you think, to stop beating
    each other with old sticks and do some real work. Good luck!

    Allen Cohen