[sixties-l] Peace News

From: Allen Cohen (SFORACLE@prodigy.net)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 12:56:40 EDT

    We have published the firsrt Peace Newspaper "Peace News" in San Francisco.
    Allen Cohen, editor of SF Oracle, and John Bryan, editor of Open City, with
    the support of Art Kunkin (LA Free PREss) and Paul Krassner felt the need to
    help solidify the movement toward peaceful justice and global tranformation
    by resurrecting the Underground Press. Writers included in Peace News
    include Ron Kovic, Normaon Solomon, Marty Jezer, Paul Krassner, Micael
    Moore, Michael McClure, Diane DiPrima, William Mandel, Lawrence Ferlinghetti
    and many others. But continuing publication will be difficult without major
    financial contributions. For copies email me your address and I will send
    you my address for a contribution to help with mailing.

    Allen Cohen.