Re: [sixties-l] McKINNEY Takes "COINTELPRO" to UN Human Rights Commissioner

From: wmmmandel@earthlink.net
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 14:51:33 EDT

    I would like to read the full text of the Brzezinski letter of 1978. I
    have never been able to figure out who was the worst scoundrel of the
    Cold War years, he, Kissinger, or Caspar Weinberger. J. Edgar Hoover
    established his reputation earlier, and the CIA heads were simply
    implementers of the policies these scum and their presidents
    established.
                                                            Bill Mandel

    --
    Do you teach in the social sciences?  Consider my SAYING NO TO POWER
    (Creative Arts, Berkeley, 1999), for course use.  It was written as a