[sixties-l] Carolyn Cassady and David Amram on Kerouac!

From: radman (resist@best.com)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 16:31:09 EDT

    Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001
    From: Rich Schiff <schiff@new1.com>
    Subject: Carolyn Cassady and David Amram on Kerouac!
    :

    Hello friends,
    We are happy to bring you a rare interview with Carolyn Cassady, wife of
    Neal Cassady and intimate of Jack Kerouac, along with David Amram, world
    famous musician and composer. Next Sunday July 22 The Big Sur Project is
    conducting a 4 city wide marathon reading of Big Sur written by Jack
    Kerouac. Ms. Cassady and Mr. Amram are the Co-Chairpersons for the
    activity. You can find it all at the Gazette right now! Also see
    http://www.poembeat.com for details and directions to the readings.
    Great Music and wonderful company is guaranteed.

    It was a pleasure to speak with those two culture icons and I think you
    will enjoy the candid conversation.

    Rich Schiff
    Editor-In-Chief
    Greenwich Village Gazette