Re: [sixties-l] Peace & Social Justice Movements of the '60s & '70s.

From: wmmmandel@earthlink.net
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 15:09:58 EDT

    I don't get it. Harold Adler initiated and worked for years on the whole
    damn thing, including the "catalog," (to which I am an invited
    contributor) which will be a book for sale. And Adler is not mentioned
    among the "noted photographers" (with all respect to the at least three
    of the others, whom I know)?
                                    Bill Mandel