[sixties-l] California Purples by R. Greg Fletcher available at xlibris (fwd)

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 13:32:37 EDT

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 17:51:21 -0700
    From: Randy Harris <shutpro2@earthlink.net>
    Subject: California Purples by R. Greg Fletcher available at xlibris

    I'd just like to announce publication of my novel, California Purples, which primarily addresses a group of friends just coming of age in the sixies and explores their experiences through the mid seventies.
    There is a chapter link at the sight available for you to read.
    If you would see fit to add my book to your list I'd be very pleased.