Re: [sixties-l] Gerry Nicosia, author of HOME TO WAR, in Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison

From: jo grant (jgrant@bookzen.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 12:45:10 EDT

    Sixties friends,

    Gerald Nicosia, author of "HOME TO WAR: A History of the Vietnam
    Veterans' Movement," will be at Schwartz Book Store on Downer in
    Milwaukee, WI Friday June 9 at 8:00 p.m. and various books stores
    around Chicago June 6/7/8. Studs Terkle will interview him but I do
    not have a date for the broadcast--which might be live.

    He'll be in Madison, WI Saturday June 10 at Willy Street Co-op
    Community room, East Williamson Street from 2 till 5 P.M.

    All vets and their families and friends are invited. A documentary
    film is being produced and Gerry's appearences in
    Wisconsin--particularly the gathering in Madison--will be filmed as
    will any and all questions, etc. by those attending.

    Here is the web site for the book:
    http://www.bookzen.com/books/0812991036.html

    For more information you can reach me (Joe Grant) in Madison at
    608-2436-0759 any time--day or night.

    Greatly appreciate you passing this information on to other veterans.

    Sincerely,

    joe grant

    --
    "In the defense of Freedom and Literacy, Libraries are the most
    powerful weapons we have.

    http://www.bookzen.com
                                    1,911,992 Visitors from October 7,
    1996 to January 7, 2001