Re: [sixties-l] Casey Hayden, Mary King

From: robert (houriet@plainfield.bypass.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 18:51:56 EDT

    john,
            attached are e-mails for casey who is in Tuscon (no phone), and Mary King
    who is periodically in Washington. and who has not been answering my
    e-mails, and her phone sounds out of order which is anyways - 202-476-4361;
    her address is Mary Elizabeth King, 2119 Leroy Place NW, Washington, 20008.

            I've been talking to them in doing full-scale reviews of Deep in Our
    Hearts -- which raises issues about the present confused state of 60s
    historiograph -- which, since you owe me one, I may call you up about.

    Casey: buckokc@azstarnet.com

    King: maryking@sgu.edu

            By the way, there's a lot in DIOH that sheds contextual light on the
    genesis of the lst women's memo drawn up at Waveland. In brief (it's a long
    discussion), Casey now says that her only role in its composition was that
    of a typist: her head was occupied with structural-SNCC issues. You can
    query me on this if you wish.

    Robert Houriet