[sixties-l] trip through Berkeley

From: RozNews@aol.com
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 07:45:08 EDT

    Paula, I will give you a call the next time I am in Berkeley. After that I
    will stop by Oakland and have David Hillard give me a tour of all the Black
    Panther hot spots.
    Hope to see you soon. My best, Roz Payne

    << Hey if anyone wants to pay me $15, I'll be happy to giv' ya a real groovy
    trip through the Berkeley FSM/VDC/antiwar/'64-'69 sites. Just lemme know
    when ya wanna play turista/i. Oh--the $15's for an hour tour,
    approximately--maybe hour and a half--3-person minimum (fewer and we do the
    pro-rate thing); this is the '00s (zeroes), folks, and there's no retirement
    plan.
    Paula >>