[sixties-l] The difference a photograph makes sixties-l@lists.village.virgini

From: RozNews@aol.com
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 08:27:41 EDT

    I pulled out from my collection of thousands of posters the poster of the
    picture of My Lai that helped to make the event famous. It is the still
    shot of the murder of women, children , old people lying in the ditch .
     Written on it at the top is
     "Q And Babies"? At the bottom of the photo "A And Babies"
    It was the photo of this event that makes it different from Kerry event or
    any other killing of people where we do not have pictures or films.
    I asked my friend John Douglas to photograph the poster and put it up on his
    web cite.
     The link is
    http://www.artvt.com/and_babies.htm

    The poster is made by A Workers Coalition/Peter Brandt/From an interview
    with Paul Meadlow by Mike Wallace/Photograh@R.L. Haeberle
    My best,
     Roz Payne