[sixties-l] a request

From: Cheryl Arvidson (CArvidson@freedomforum.org)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 16:51:06 EDT

    In researching the First Amendment galleries for the new Newseum, a news
    museum in Washington, D.C., we are searching for artifacts from the 1960s.
    One item in particular that we are interested in is a pair of blue jeans
    with the American flag woven into the fabric. If you have such an item and
    are interested in donating it to a museum, or if you know where one could be
    located, please contact Barbara Stansell, The Newseum, at 703-284-3532, or
    by email at bstansell@freedomforum.org

    Thank you. Cheryl Arvidson