[sixties-l] Film The War at Home

From: RozNews@aol.com
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 20:25:10 EDT

     This is one of my favorite films tells a great story. It has home super 8
    footage of
    party on Mifflin St. (spell?) which the police turned into a "riot" It
    shows what happened almost step by step that led up to the bombing of the
    ROTC office. The film was made by Glenn Silber who now works for one of the
    networks. I have a copy but need permission from Glen nto sell it to you. I
      think it is distributed by a company ,maybe First Run Films, you can do a
    search. It will be expensive. If you can find Glen and he gives permission
    I could possibly make a copy cheap. He lives in NJ. .
    Columbia Revolt about Columbia University is its sister film.
    Good luck , Roz Payne