[sixties-l] Who pays whom for what?

From: drieux just drieux (drieux@wetware.com)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 02:06:45 EDT

    > on 04/02/2001 20:42, Allen Cohen at SFORACLE@prodigy.net wrote:

    > Subject: Re: [sixties-l] (Fwd):Reparatiopns, DH & the Left

    Since it is important to put our Ciriculum Viritae on the table, so that
    we can work out how to resolve our class status prior to addressing which
    of us are the 'sons and daughters' of the 'rich kulaks' who should be
    purged, allow me to place this first, so that the correct concern can be
    levelled at which 'class bias' I bring to the table, prior to addressing
    the assumptions of the argument.

    My father started out as an 11-B humping an M-1 up the boot of italy,
    grandfather went in with pershing.... the draft dodger who fathered him
    missed out as we had no war he could attend, but his father fought for
    first the confederates and then the union forces, after the fed's busted
    the blockade runner that had rescued his german crew - but we do not want
    to go down the line that inherited this problem of getting busted by the
    feds as that way complicates matters. I could keep that line up through
    the glorious ancestors to our Frankish 'eurocentric culturally myopic'
    forfathers who were at Tours, and turned back the Islamic Jihaud of its day.

    My stepmother got her head cracked at selma marching with MLK before running
    off to be a social worker in watts, as was the trendy chic moment of young
    white liberals of the era, concerned about spreading the efficacy of liberal
    white guilt as the solution to the crisis of the era....

    But I hope that helps ground that while it was OK for those 'kennedy
    liberals' in New England to maintain the racist assumption

        German means Nazi

    and hence, that it was as equally relevant that I understand that 'we as
    white people' should not be associating with negroes - I of course, came
    to the discussion confused by my parental instructions that we, as G.I.
    Brats were a part of a community 'set apart' - a proposition that the nice
    white liberals in New England were willing to support, at the time, because,
    well, as we all know, anyone who was in anyway involved with the war in
    vietnam were a collection of rightwing death squading fascists. So when the
    candy-assed proto-RushLimbiots were confused by the fact that G.I. Brats did
    not get to choose their compatriots as 'liberally' as the nice white boys in
    new england - that I would make it clear that 'we stick together, we are
    family' - irregardless of race, creed, colour, religion, or affectional
    preference, because at the end of the day, we were G.I. Brats, and they
    would always be able to always be 'the locals'....

    So while they had half a chance of hoping that their fathers would be able
    to do for them as W's did for him, and DandyDanQuayle would do for him, and
    as Rush Limbaugh, and Gnewt Gingrich would be able to do the old fashion way
    by making it all up on the fly, whether with 2-S deferment or which ever is
    the correct story about how they missed 'the war' - some of us were destined
    to national service, because we were raised in those silly values of

        duty, honor, country

    and would execute on the 'liberal' rhetoric of

        Ask not what your country can do for you.....

    while the 'not the liberal intelligensia' were trying to find other avenues
    for implementing alternative strategies?????

    Do I get to litigate reparations from the nice white suburban
    SatOnTheirFaceCrowd who were not clear which of their 'ideals' they were
    willing to put their 'nuts in the grinder' to 'implement'????

    Or should I be nailed to the cross as an analyst, amongst the rest, for
    noting that it was not surprising, during the Yom Kippur War, that Gen
    Sharon would opt NOT to stay current in the literature, and would send his
    tanks forward without proper infantry support, to get slaughtered by the
    first generation soviet ATGM's - or merely not be as surprised that when he
    would find the conflict between 'political expedience' and his obligations
    under The Warriors Code, he would, well, what ever it was that actually
    happened in Beirut, when there was, what has become popular amongst liberals
    to refer to as 'ethnic cleansing' occured by forces with political
    allegiances, that would be as sacrificed in the breach, as the Montangard
    when the Americans would leave them hanging in the wind, when, as with the
    South Lebanese Army, it became impolite to extract them because of the shift
    in political expediency.....

    Or does that way complicate the moments for those who also, by right of
    birth, at sedar ask,

        "Father, father, why is tonight different from any other night...."

    and whether or not the simplistic racist policy of presuming that

        German equals Nazi

    is as valid outside of the new england 'liberal' goyim?

    So should I seek reparations from myself, because some of the bloodline
    comes from germany?

    Or, having, foolishly, opted to 'make a heap of all my winnings' meander
    off to the USofA, with $65 in my pocket, and the address of people from
    the old world, only to find at the 'employment office' - as they would be
    so nice, and polite, to warn me, "well you can apply there, but you do not
    have a chance, because they are 'under a court order'...." and hence I
    should again litigate myself for reparations since as a 'white person' I of
    course was the cause of my own inability to get the job I was qualified for,
    because, while the goyim were not clear about who to discriminate against,
    the liberal courts were sure that I should make sure that those who had a
    better case should get jobs.........

    Or should I litigate against myself, because, well, you know, there would
    be no drain on the tax payers, were we not funding the European Colonial
    Enclave in the middle east, if only those Jews were willing to adopt the
    correct implementation of the need of the Arab League to drive the Zionists
    back into the sea - and hence, of course, there would not be a ten plus year
    war with Iraq...... that of course it is impolite to remind 'civilians'
    about, since they were all so happy to have a 'beyond the vietnam syndrome'
    parade, dance, and way too cool time.... in spite of the fact that 'my
    family' is still putting up sorties, at tax payers expense..... even if
    the 'liberal intelligensia' - whom ever they are - can not recall if they
    are supporters of this ongoing war.....

    Maybe a part of the really ugly subtext of the failure of David Horowitz to
    stay 'true' to his 'radical leftists' positions, is that perchance some of
    the blithe naivete of the sixties suffers under the unkind light of mere
    analysis by the same tools that recently KILLED the whole dot.com craze and
    the mythological notions that this some how created a 'new economy' that was
    in some way 'unique' and free standing from the old economy, where we
    actually defined 'equity value' based upon the ratio of 'price per share'
    being associated to 'earnings per share' - and that within really dull and
    boring old fashion metrics that even Karl Marx - heb that he was, son of
    middle class parents, would understand - and that maybe so much of the
    sheer romanticism of the 'sixties' about 'alternative lifestyles' suffers
    under the same painful glare.....

    Why is it no longer polite to note that one of the more 'unpleasant' side
    effects of the whole 'integrationist strategy' has been that the 'white
    owned' corporations were able to hire the 'best and the brightests' of the
    negro community - and offer them the 'black flight' to the suburbs - that
    would give us the whole 'bill cosby show' "huckstable family" and that whole
    "fresh prince of bel air" TV sitcom vision of the USA which would as equally
    deprive the 'urban center' of their 'middle class' as the 'white flight to
    the burbs' also infected the american cities to the level that so many of
    the urban metroplex's would implement statuatory requirements that the civil
    servants of the metroplex actually had to LIVE in the cities that they
    served???? or are we all spacing out on that moment, as if these laws had
    been enacted in some mythical vacuum?????

    I can empathise with those who had to 'come up the hard way' and hence still
    support the need to maintain the old double standards of 'affirmative
    action' as the only way to save the likes of 'will smith' to get high paying
    jobs amongst the 'liberal hollywood elite' as, well, all those jews who
    would change their names and 'pass' as goyim - but do we really want to go
    through the whole myth system we have created about what happened in the
    'last good war'????? Or only remember that part of the process that dealt
    with the 'internment camps' for the 'persons of japanese ancestry' and the
    needs of the round eyes to make their own hollywood films about how to tell
    the differences between japanese and the chinese, who were our allies,
    except for the Maoists, who were responsible for keeping the 'Gung Ho' film,
    with randolph scott, off the play list, because, well, some folks might
    actually be able to remember whom the '8th route army' had been....

    Come On kiddies - how long do we have to maintain the whole desperate need
    for nice white suburbanites to placate their need to feel superior?

    Maybe we might suggest that they have to hit the mark on their own merits
    or face the reality check that the economy may make choices based upon who
    is actually able to survive,

        'irregardless of race, creed, colour, religion, or affectional
         preference....'

    Oh dear - but if we were to smack down 'whitey' with that radical agenda,
    maybe if we were as equally as 'colour blind' and to warn the rest that they
    would need to prove 'mere competence' - in the same old fashion way that
    most of the G.I. Brat community has been aware of for years,

        "dead men do not wear plaid"

    is not merely a good joke for 'steve martin fans' - but has the small
    and ungainly moment that some folks learn about how to survive war, even
    if it was unpopular amongst the 'hipsters in the USA', whether they lived
    in palestine, or chechnyna, or afghanistan, or Tchad, or .....

    Or as uncle drieux was so impolite as to note to two 'swave urbanites'

        "look kid, I was involved in civil rights
         when you mamma wouldn't allow you across the street...."

    might be as useful an excuse to oblige persons to stand on their own
    merits, just as the G.I. Brat community,

        irregardless of race, creed, colour, religion or affectional preference

    just like shrapnel and small arms fire.....

    ciao
    drieux