Re: [sixties-l] (Fwd):Reparatiopns, DH & the Left

From: Allen Cohen (SFORACLE@prodigy.net)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 23:42:46 EDT

    I am afraid that the McClain Campaign Reform circus is nothing but a poison
    pill to destroy any possibility of true reform which, as you know, must be
    based on public financing + access to prime time radio and TV - Then the
    potential for more participation and choice would be posssible. Well, it
    would behoove us to think about a movement for public financing and maybe
    horrorwitz would be instructive here in so far as such a campaign could
    start with full page ads in college papers and speakers going out to
    colleges and media promoting and clarifying the concept.
    Short of depression and revolution that seems to me to be the handle for
    significant change.

    Allen Cohen