Re:[sixties-l] Horowitz

From: Jeffrey Blankfort (jab@tucradio.org)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 09:24:06 EST

    The headline should read: Horrorwitz Outbarnum's Barnum.

    There should be no question that Horrorwitz knew exactly what the
    reaction would be to his advertisements, and so he gets a million bucks
    worth of free publicity and perhaps, something approaching that added to
    his bank account from the deep pockets neo-fascist right.

    Jeff Blankfort