Re: [sixties-l] Provocative, and Proud of It by David Horowtiz

From: William M. Mandel (wmmmandel@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 13:52:18 EST

    Exactly, and the Genocide Convention, to which the U.S. is finally a ratified
    signatory, reads
        "ARTICLE III: The following acts shall be punishable:::...(c) direct and
    public incirment to commit genocide" which is defined just above in
        "ARTICLE II:...(b) Causing serious bodily or MENTAL harm to MEMBERS of the
    group [my emphasis, W.M.]; (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions
    of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole OR IN
    PART."

    Bill Mandel

    --
    ^Q^Z