[sixties-l] Racism and agism

From: PNFPNF@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 00:08:31 EST

    I want to thank radman for sending in the Tim Wise article on structural and
    "individual" racism; where I work there is much program emphasis on
    "tolerance" (but o the attitudes re staff)--I think some deepening of my
    colleagues' liberal image of things may be in order.
      On the other hand, the article re Jane Fonda's donation re gender study at
    Harvard just happened to use the phrase "old fuddy-duddies" with no comment
    (in the article or from whoever posted it to the list); please see the third
    word in "Subject"; thanks.
      Paula