[sixties-l] 'It's About Time' Newsletter Website

From: radman (resist@best.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 01:28:03 EST

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "gail shaw" <itsabouttime3@juno.com>
    Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001

      The It's About Time Newsletter, a publication of Black Panther Party
      alumni, is now available online on our website: www.itsabouttimebpp.com
      The website also contains historical photos, upcoming events, our
      statement of purpose, and a photo album of the 30th year anniversary and
      reunion of the Black Panther Party.

      The website will contain registration information for the upcoming 35th
      year Reunion and Conference on Political Prisoners and the effects of
      Cointelpro. This event will be held in Washington DC on Oct. 11-14,
      2001.

      Our newsletter is published quarterly. We accept articles and news
      briefs which can be sent to
      It's About Time, PO Box 221100, Sacramento, CA 95822, or e-mail:
      itsabouttime3@juno.com