[sixties-l] In search of documents about atrosities committed in the BALBOA NAVAL HOSPITAL!! (fwd)

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 23:26:29 EST

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 02:46:22 -0800
    From: Gary <reodonj@olypen.com>
    To: sixties@jefferson.village.virginia.edu
    Subject: In search of documents about atrosities committed in the BALBOA
        NAVAL HOSPITAL!!

    Hello

    I am a Vietnam veteran in search of documents of incidents that occurred in the BALBOA NAVAL HOSPITAL in San Diego California in 1967!! The VA, Navy, Marines, and the J.A.G. have not under the freedom of information secured the documents requested for my VA claim for P.T.S.D. that has been going on for twenty four years!! The National Archives has nothing at all. The congressman for whom I have asked for help came up with nothing as well!! Is not any one out there who can help me get the documents I and many other veterans who were nearly killed in that hospital!!! Can you help us find more resources for our search of documents that have been so well buried by those who were covering up what they did to us!!!!

    Most Respectfully

    Gary Triz
    64 Johnson Crk. Rd.
    Sequim, WA 98382