[sixties-l] Possible Virus from Sixties-L message

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 20:11:59 EST

    Heads up everyone! -- modr8r

    >From a list member:
    =====================

    Admin;

    This morning when I retrieved my mail, one of the messages off the list
    contained the hybris b virus as an attachment.

    The subject line was as follows:

    [sixties-l] re: sex rev afterthoughts/Ted

    Sender was:

    From: Charlotte Pagni pagni@umich.edu

    Certainly, the sender is unaware that their machine is infected.

    I have taken the liberty of privately advising the sender of this condition.

    Perhaps you might advise the list?

    Apologies for the intrusion.