[sixties-l] Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 23:42:13 -0600

From: Stephanie Goldberg (sbg732@21stcentury.net)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 04:58:32 EST

    I'm writing a magazine article featuring six women who were arrested in protests of the 60's. Thus far, I've been unable to locate any women who were arrested at the Chicago Democratic Convention. (I am aware of Bernadine Dohrn, but she did not respond to my requests for an interview.)
     Can anyone suggest other names of women to contact?
    Thank you,

    Stephanie B. Goldberg