Re: [sixties-l] vermont communes

From: monkerud (monkerud@scruznet.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 13:08:09 EST

    Roz,
    I haven't been able to get any publisher or major distributor interested in
    the book.... but it's available two places... amazon.com

    and directly from:

    http://www.BlackBearRanch.com

    A distributor in SF, AK Press is also handling it.

    The title is Free Land: Free Love: Tales of a Wilderness Commune, edited by
    Don Monkerud etc.

    best, Don