[sixties-l] Case Against Kissinger as War Criminal

From: Jeffrey Blankfort (jab@tucradio.org)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 14:21:16 EST

    For those interested in the Vietnam War and the delivery of justice
    too-long delayed, I strongly recommend Christopher Hitchen's opening
    salvo in what one hopes will be an indictment of Henry Kissinger as a
    war criminal that appears in the February issue of Harper's Magazine.
    And then I recommend subscribing since editor Lewis Lapham's essay's
    that open each issue are more often than not, the most intelligent
    commentary of what is going on within our government, our culture and
    economy than anything else out there.

    Jeff Blankfort