[sixties-l] Vermont communes

From: Phyl Newbeck (pnewbeck@zoo.uvm.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 14:29:41 EST

    Back in April 1998, Marty Jezer mentioned a book by Barry Laffin on the
    Johnson Pasture commune. At the time, he had loaned out the book and was
    unsure of the title. I have been trying to find this book and any others
    about communes in Vermont. In particular, I am interested in learning
    about the communes populated by former SNCC workers. Any and all
    assistance would be greatly appreciated.

    -Phyl