[sixties-l] vietnam war question (fwd)

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: 01/15/01

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 17:59:23 -0800
    From: wpete1 <wpete1@email.msn.com>
    To: sixties@jefferson.village.virginia.edu
    Subject: vietnam war question

    Hello, my name is Samantha.  I am doing a creative nonfiction project on questioning authority, and I decided to use the protestors of the Vietnam war for my focus on my narrative.  I was wondering if you had any suggestions on what individuals or associations I should use for keys contributors to the protest of Vietnam. For example, the VVAW, and Frank Empsak.

                                                        Thank you,
                                                        Samantha