[sixties-l] representation of Vietnam War resisters/Canada

From: Joseph Jones (UBC Library) (jjones@interchange.ubc.ca)
Date: 01/12/01

    Since I am not at present a member of the list, please address or
    copy any response directly to me at: jjones@interchange.ubc.ca

    I am interested in the representation of U.S. Vietnam war resisters
    in or headed toward Canada in novels, short stories, poems, plays,
    and films.  This is the sort of topic that can use all of the help
    it can get, since there is little appropriate indexing and what there
    is tends to have serious limitations.  Any citations from the database
    of collective reading memory will be much appreciated and
    acknowledged.

    Joseph Jones
    University of British Columbia Library