[sixties-l] Vietnam War (fwd)

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: 12/30/00

    modr8r note:
    not a list member, please copy any replies.

    Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 18:29:19 +0500
    From: Uzma Qaiser Butt <safbutt@comsats.net.pk>
    Subject: Vietnam War

    To whom ever it may concern.

    I am an English student studying at Loughborough University, England and
    I am writing an essay on the representaion of America's enemies within
    the last century.  I would appreciate any help that you could give me on
    the subject; information such as the official propaganda used during the
    war, how the American goverment attempted to coerce a nation into hating
    the Vietnamese people?

    Please send any information you may have to sonofhodge@hotmail.com

    Thankyou for your time
    Yours Sincerly