Re: [sixties-l] Re: coup coup coup

From: Jesse Lemisch (utopia1@attglobal.net)
Date: 12/20/00

    C'mon, Bill: a coup without the use of (or even threatened use of) arms? Why
    should such a wise fellow as yourself contribute to this dead-end notion,
    which obscures just what it is that we are fighing against? If everything
    bad is a "coup," or "fascist," or "slavery," etc. -- the we have no way of
    comprehending and fighting the originals.

    Jesse Lemisch