Re: [sixties-l] Hot posts...

From: Uriah768@aol.com
Date: 12/15/00

    In a message dated 12/15/2000 1:16:18 PM Central Standard Time,
    epm2@lehigh.edu writes:

    > But, Brad, seriously, ...Harry
    > Browne??
    >
    > Ted Morgan

    I know, I know!  Please don't hold it against me.  I am not exactly a Harry
    Browne groupie like some other Libertarians I know, but I sure as heck wasn't
    going to vote for Gush or Bore.  To be honest, even though I don't agree with
    everything that he says, I would have cast my vote for Nader if he had been
    on my state's ballot, which he was not.  Buchanan?  Voting for him would be
    like a patient who needs his appendix removed choosing Dr. Joseph Mengele to
    do it.  Browne was all that I had left, and for the most part, I agreed with
    his platform.  I emphasize "for the most part" here.

    Does this mean I don't get any beer at the next (or should I say first ever)
    Sixties e-group party?

    Going to watch Jeopardy with Rain Man,
    Brad