Re: [sixties-l] A Very American Coup

From: Jesse Lemisch (utopia1@attglobal.net)
Date: 12/15/00

    Stew Albert writes some very smart stuff. But it really pollutes our
    understanding and ability to fight back to call this a "coup." This is of a
    piece (I don't accuse Stew of these things) with, "Blacks live in slavery,"
    "fascism has come to the US," etc. I share the feeling behind such
    statements, but they cloud our minds.

    Jesse Lemisch