[sixties-l] michael & jeff fighting

From: Jeffrey Blankfort (jab@tucradio.org)
Date: 12/15/00

    So Roz, when someone suggests that it's white liberals who are
    convincing Native Americans and African-Americans they have been
    wronged, and insults, in advance, any one who dispute it, and when that
    same person perpetuates the claim that not only did the white
    slavemasters treat the slaves better than white indentured servants were
    treated, and again insults anyone who disagrees with him, I'm sorry, but
    I'm not going to let it go by. And if you don't like it or my style,
    don't bother reading it.

    Jeff Blankfort