[sixties-l] michael & jeff fighting

From: RozNews@aol.com
Date: 12/14/00

    my, my,  my,  look at the boys fight, name calling  , im more political than
    you.  Ive helped blacks  and Ive been clubbed.   im not going to tell you
    what I did.  But then again you probably don't care.  In fact you guys no one
    cares.  Why can't you disagree with out yelling,  why is being politically
    correct  so correct ?  Why don't you write to each other ?Why must this group
    be subject to your yelling.  Im ready to go out and get the redneck book and
    I  made a 22 min video of a battle between palestinian kids and israeli
    soldiers.   it shows real dead naked palestinian bodies, lots of blood coming
    out of the bullet holes of the  palestinian men shot by  young israeli
    soldiers that are .  The   video is a battle shot in bethlehem with Nat King
    Cole singing O Little Town of Bethlehem and palestinian music.
    so which side am I on?
    Why can't the two of you because of life reasons express your selves,
    differently and not be so nasty to each other .  roz

    Ever gone to prison for opposing the raining down