Re: [sixties-l] RE: The US election crisis: why Attack Nader not Gore = Bush?

From: MKIEHNSAN@aol.com
Date: 12/08/00

    Bill Mandel (one of my favorite posters) wrote:  >Inasmuch as the Sixties
    list has no line on anythingwhatever, I don't understandTom Nagy's
    unsubscription, unless he would have the listcensor out people whodon't agree
    with him.

     <  Maybe he left for the same reason I just unsubscribed.  The list is just
    too caustic andnontolerant.  I was a kid when most ofyou folks were out doing
    things I considered to be meaningful and admirable.  You were, willing or
    not, models for actionfor me.  Something I thought to pass onwith my own
    children. Believe me, I love a good debate.  Heck, I adore an argument.
    Instead, I see sophomoric name calling, ,arrogancein abundance, needless
    bashing (from all directions), objectionable language andso much off the
    topic that it doesn't keep my interest.  I learned a lot, lurking for several
    yearsand was pleased to have the list resurface For all the thoughful and
    incisive analysis that used toappear on these postings, I thank you.

    M. Kiehn-Sanford
    Former Faithful Forty-something Female Lurker